Southwest Louisiana waterfowl hunting is widely known as one of the most spectacular outdoor experiences any hunter can enjoy. At White Lake, group hunts are conducted between November and January.
The $30,000 group hunt package (which accommodates up to 12 hunters) provides:
- All food and beverages (a total of six meals)
- Two-night stay at the White Lake Lodge
- Professional hunting and fishing guides
- Hunting and fishing licenses, steel shot shotgun shells for waterfowl hunts and shotgun shells for the skeet range and sporting clay course, the use of shotguns and fishing gear, bird and fish cleaning including packaging. Hunters will be transported to blind locations via vintage mud-boats and typically hunt one or two hunters per blind with a guide.
- If needed, transportation to and from the following airports (Jennings, Lake Charles, and Lafayette)
- A portion of the group hunt package fee is considered a charitable contribution.
- Group hunt dates and the application for available dates will be available Aug. 12 through Sept. 3, 2014, at this web address: www.wlf.louisiana.gov/refuge/white-lake-wetlands-conservations-area
337-536-9400 ext. #1
Oil and gas companies are regularly faced with many industry-specific issues to overcome. Such issues, including exploration and drilling, are often complex and intricate processes with many unique challenges to overcome. Data analytics can play a massive part in streamlining some of the most fundamental operations that are involved in the oil and gas industry.