Serving Unconventional Oil & Gas: Equipment and Technologies
March 17-19, 2015 ~ Houston, TX ~ go.asme.org/fracturing
The ASME Hydraulic Fracturing 2015 conference draws long-sought focus to the central role of mechanical engineering and surface equipment in shale development and hydraulic fracturing.
This three-day conference will deliver cutting-edge solutions for operations; specifically, the construction, delivery and production of unconventional wells, associated infrastructure and applied solutions. It will feature wellbore and surface equipment, including pumps, transmissions and power – a critical focus, as these areas account for nearly 80% of equipment costs.
Get Solutions To Your Most Pressing Issues:
- Economic and industrial impact: Find out how unconventional oil & gas is revolutionizing America’s energy future today
- Innovative drilling technologies: Reducing NPT, costs and improved overall economics of unconventional plays
- Safety, compliance and environmentally sound operations: Learn and apply innovative water management techniques
- Fracturing equipment, material, logistics, and delivery solutions: Overcome challenges impacting the industry and obtain the latest solutions
- Mechanical engineering features surface equipment in all phases (construction, delivery and production)
- What’s next? A look ahead at America’s energy future, economics and impact of oil & gas export potential
Visit go.asme.org/fracturing for our full speaker line-up and session descriptions.
Oil and gas companies are regularly faced with many industry-specific issues to overcome. Such issues, including exploration and drilling, are often complex and intricate processes with many unique challenges to overcome. Data analytics can play a massive part in streamlining some of the most fundamental operations that are involved in the oil and gas industry.