Serving Unconventional Oil & Gas: Equipment and Technologies
March 17-19, 2015 ~ Houston, TX ~ go.asme.org/fracturing
The ASME Hydraulic Fracturing 2015 conference draws long-sought focus to the central role of mechanical engineering and surface equipment in shale development and hydraulic fracturing.
This three-day conference will deliver cutting-edge solutions for operations; specifically, the construction, delivery and production of unconventional wells, associated infrastructure and applied solutions. It will feature wellbore and surface equipment, including pumps, transmissions and power – a critical focus, as these areas account for nearly 80% of equipment costs.
Get Solutions To Your Most Pressing Issues:
- Economic and industrial impact: Find out how unconventional oil & gas is revolutionizing America’s energy future today
- Innovative drilling technologies: Reducing NPT, costs and improved overall economics of unconventional plays
- Safety, compliance and environmentally sound operations: Learn and apply innovative water management techniques
- Fracturing equipment, material, logistics, and delivery solutions: Overcome challenges impacting the industry and obtain the latest solutions
- Mechanical engineering features surface equipment in all phases (construction, delivery and production)
- What’s next? A look ahead at America’s energy future, economics and impact of oil & gas export potential
Visit go.asme.org/fracturing for our full speaker line-up and session descriptions.
Oil and gas operations are commonly found in remote locations far from company headquarters. Now, it's possible to monitor pump operations, collate and analyze seismic data, and track employees around the world from almost anywhere. Whether employees are in the office or in the field, the internet and related applications enable a greater multidirectional flow of information – and control – than ever before.