Reliably detect gas leaks with AI video analytics
Turnkey solutions for accurate production monitoring and emission quantification
Your existing surveillance cameras can easily be retrofitted with the affordable, but powerful Azena plug-in edge AI device to provide you with real-time production insights to make sure your operations are EPA, HSE and OSHA compliant in all regards.
Learn in this white paper how to use smart video analytics to:
- Reliably detect methane and other greenhouse gas leaks released by facility assets, such as tanks, flares, pipes, etc.
- Monitor flares for venting or dark smoke with 95% accuracy
- Monitor liquid levels in tanks with 97% accuracy
- Automate PPE detection (Personal Protective Equipment) and detect worker accidents and falls
- Automate site access management and more
Oil and gas operations are commonly found in remote locations far from company headquarters. Now, it's possible to monitor pump operations, collate and analyze seismic data, and track employees around the world from almost anywhere. Whether employees are in the office or in the field, the internet and related applications enable a greater multidirectional flow of information – and control – than ever before.