Jason Spiess is a multimedia journalist, entrepreneur and content consultant. Spiess has over 25 years of media experience in broadcasting, journalism, reporting and principal ownership in media companies. (Over 30 years experience if you count his adolescent years as a newspaper delivery boy learning the importance and logistics of daily distribution and monthly door-to-door bill collecting.)
Spiess has worked in the areas of oil and gas, UAS and precision agriculture, health care, cannabis, agriculture, real estate, government affairs and economic development. Spiess is the host of two radio programs, Building the Bakken and Coffee & Capitalism, and three specialty programs, MonDak OilField Review, Corporate Ink and UnStuck, that carry a radio network that spans five states and two countries.
Spiess is a North Dakota native and graduated from North Dakota State University.
- Shale Power: The Modern Day Industrial Revolution
- Energy Scene: Rocky Mountain Energy and Infrastructure Summit
- America Shifting Towards Natural Gas
- Energy Scene: Road Trip Across America’s Shale Play
- Q & A With Jason Spiess: Innovation
- Energy Scene with Jason Spiess
- Q & A with Jason Spiess: Tom Petrie
- Q & A with Jason Spiess: Lynn Helms