119 12 Ave SW
Calgary, AB T2R 0G8
Building on the success of the Facilities Design SAGD 2014 conference, the New Technology For In Situ Oil Sands Facilities 2017 will be returning to Calgary May 30 & 31 with emission reduction and cost optimization in mind, featuring up to 20 operator-led case-studies and lessons learned for optimum benchmarking.
- Alternative Production Technologies To Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Addressing Emissions Reduction Technology For Lime-Softening, And Evaporator Water Treatment Techniques
- Project Management & Material Selection Best Practices
- Addressing The Latest Alternative & Multi-Phase Metering Technology
- SAGD Facilties Modularization And Best Practices In Construction & Fabrication