About this event:
Two days of top-level content from leading oil and gas companies embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.
The Blockchain in Oil and Gas Conference will be a two-day event held on September 18 & 19, 2019. It will again be part of our flagship IoT in Oil and Gas Conference enable you to understand how blockchain technology such as cryptocurrency, smart contracts, distributed data, and public ledgers are going to transform both your role and the oil and gas industry.
The Blockchain in Oil and Gas conference agenda will present a series of expert keynotes, interactive panel discussions and industry case studies.
A secure public ledger concept can be applied to almost all aspects of doing business whilst removing slow and outdated workflows. Using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server, a blockchain database can be managed autonomously. Blockchain is the future business model of supply chain and can be applied to the entire oil and gas value chain.
Are you ready to harness the capabilities of blockchain technology in oil and gas operations?
Join us for the two-day event to:
– Develop blockchain scalable solutions for your company
– Examine open source blockchain development
– Understand why blockchains are an ideal technology for IoT oil and gas
– See why early adoption will save time and money in the future
– Learn how transparency, security and convenience are all in one place