8th Offshore Well Intervention GOM Conference
29-30 November – The Westin Houston Medical Center, Houston
Join 250+ Senior Well Intervention Decision Makers as we review the latest GOM case studies from production enhancement to P&A, to gain immediate actionable insights that increase well stock NPV and meet environmental objectives.
OWI GOM is back with new expert speakers, fresh topics and exclusive case studies…It’s the annual meeting point the well intervention community knows and loves but with a new look to match the dynamic market!
6 New Sessions for 2022
- Production Enhancement: BP on wireline pressure control
- Maximising Opportunities: Hess & Beacon Offshore on their WI philosophies
- Exclusive Case Studies: BP’s 2022 RLWI Campaigns & Shell on Sourcing Locally
- New Tech: Interwell, Helix, Schlumberger & TechnipFMC provide tech updates
- P&A Excellence: Chevron, Murphy Oil & DOI on current best practices
- The Future of your Well Stock: Lapis Energy on CCS
OWI 2022 is an unmissable opportunity to understand the current intervention, integrity and P&A challenges in the GOM and collaborate with the most active and innovative operators and service companies who have the know-how to drive well work efficiencies.
Oil and gas operations are commonly found in remote locations far from company headquarters. Now, it's possible to monitor pump operations, collate and analyze seismic data, and track employees around the world from almost anywhere. Whether employees are in the office or in the field, the internet and related applications enable a greater multidirectional flow of information – and control – than ever before.