International Energy Week
Convened by the Energy Institute’s sector experts and informed by the EI Statistical Review of World Energy, International Energy Week 2024 will be the biggest global energy meeting following the first UN global stocktake and other outcomes from COP28 in Dubai.
Building on the renowned legacy of IP Week, the conference brings together senior figures from across the energy industry, investors, government, academia and NGOs. It’s where the latest strategic thinking, intelligence, and opportunities are shared, and collaboration happens.
It is the essential annual fixture for those leading on corporate strategy, business development, and technological innovation, those wanting to retain a competitive edge, and anyone seeking insight into the great challenges facing humanity.
Energy Institute are offering Oil Man readers 20% off the published price. Please use promo code OM24 when booking to take advantage.
- Professor Jim Skea CBE FRSE FEI HonFSE, Chair, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
- Dean Cooper, Global Energy Lead, WWF
- Kirsty Hamilton OBE, Chatham House
- Andy Brown OBE FEI, Non-executive Director & Chief Operating Officer, Ørsted
- Louise Kingham CBE FEI, SVP Europe & Head of Country, BP
- Steve Hill, EVP, Shell
- Dr Bashir Dabbousi, Director, Technology Strategy & Planning, Aramco
- Grahame Buss, Just Stop Oil
- Hannah Mary Goodlad, Head of Portfolio and Strategy Asia Pacific, Renewables, Equinor
- Beverley Gower-Jones OBE FEI, Managing Partner, Clean Growth Fund
- Russell Hardy, CEO, Vitol
- Musabbeh Al Kaabi, Executive Director, Low Carbon Solutions and International Growth, ADNOC
- Jennifer Jordan-Saifi, CEO, Sustainable Market Initiatives
- Ana Paula De Souza, Human Rights Officer, Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
- Exploring global scenarios for energy and climate
- Making finance and markets work for society and the planet
- Human and social dimensions of the energy transition
- Innovations sparking energy transition
- The electron revolution to net zero
Book your place to one of the biggest events in the energy sector and get together with thousands of industry professionals from over all over the world to hear the latest news and updates, debate key issues, and network to form new partnerships.
For more information and to book your place, please visit ieweek.co.uk.
International Energy Week Dinner
Network with the biggest names in the energy industry at the International Energy Week Dinner, one of the largest social gatherings in the energy industry calendar. Every year, this sell-out event attracts high-profile guests from all over the world.
This year, the ceremony is set to be bigger than ever, as the Energy Institute’s prestigious and long-standing EI Awards will now be held as part of the dinner.
Oil and gas operations are commonly found in remote locations far from company headquarters. Now, it's possible to monitor pump operations, collate and analyze seismic data, and track employees around the world from almost anywhere. Whether employees are in the office or in the field, the internet and related applications enable a greater multidirectional flow of information – and control – than ever before.