Transportation Oil & Gas Congress 2024
Transportation Oil & Gas Congress (TOGC 2024) takes place in Milan, Italy, on February, 19-20. The next edition of TOGC 2024 gathers leading pipeline operators, oil and gas majors, EPCs, storage operators and traders to discuss current market trends, innovative technologies and solutions.
Among the topics of the Congress are:
- H2: readiness of infrastructure
- Crisis managements of pipeline economics
- From idea to realization in Pipeline design and construction
- Pipeline security: strategies and technologies to protect the infrastructure
- Pipeline integrity: monitor, inspect, repair
- Construction, monitoring and repair challenges of offshore pipelines
- Smart solutions and technologies for digital transformation
Delegates from Bonatti, Sicim, INGL, Eni, ICGB, Exolum, OGE, DESFA, Saipem, Techint Engineering & Construction, Wood, TÜPRAŞ, Moldovagaz have already registered for participation.
Learn more about TOGC 2024: https://sh.bgs.group/rp
Oil and gas operations are commonly found in remote locations far from company headquarters. Now, it's possible to monitor pump operations, collate and analyze seismic data, and track employees around the world from almost anywhere. Whether employees are in the office or in the field, the internet and related applications enable a greater multidirectional flow of information – and control – than ever before.