HOUSTON — Today, with hundreds of oil and gas professionals attending virtually, Quorum Software (Quorum) kicked off its first-ever Qnect On Demand conference for users of the company’s Upstream On Demand platform. An integrated suite of cloud-first SaaS applications, Upstream On Demand leverages decades of domain expertise with the speed, power and cost-savings potential of modern SaaS technologies. The conference will focus heavily on how, on the heels on announcing its acquisition of Landdox, Quorum plans to leverage its leading-edge architecture to drive efficiencies and deliver innovation to customers across upstream energy.
As the leading innovator in cloud-first land technology, Landdox will enable Quorum to empower energy companies to reimagine land management for the future. It will become the foundation for the next phase of Land On Demand, the cornerstone application for Quorum’s Upstream On Demand suite. As a result, current Landdox customers, who will have a presence at Qnect On Demand, will see increased investment in the product they have grown to love.
The combined strengths of Quorum and Landdox offer numerous benefits to customers including:
- Speed of Innovation: Cloud-native technology automates the software delivery process from concept to deployment, accelerating the speed and adoption of innovation in today’s rapidly changing world.
- Adaptable Business Processes: Self-service tools such as customizable templates, user-defined provision and obligation tracking, and the ability to model any agreement or asset at scale, make it easy to configure processes and adapt to the changing needs of the business.
- Open Software Integration: A secure API can be activated in minutes, without IT overhead or ongoing support, for integration across Quorum Upstream On Demand applications and with third-party systems.
Virtual conference sessions span four content tracks including Accounting, Land Management, Operations and Technology, and will be led by subject matter experts from Quorum and beyond. A sampling of sessions from the Qnect On Demand agenda includes:
- Competitive Intelligence: Three Transformations – Steve Cooper, VP of Data Management, Quorum Software
An introduction to Quorum’s Competitive Analysis platform and the three critical transformations it delivers including rapid search and advanced data visualization, sophisticated spatial functionality and next generation data quality.
- Quorum’s Strategic Roadmap for Land – DJ Pryor, Senior Product Manager, Quorum Software
A look at the long-term vision for land management that combines deep industry DNA and leading-edge architecture.
- On Demand Integration – Anton Petrosyan, Products Director, and Dan Wingerson, Program Manager, Quorum Software
A look into how the single publisher model will permit establishing a common source key for master data without significantly disrupting the master data maintenance processes.
Qnect On Demand offers opportunities to earn continuing education credits from industry organizations, including National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), National Association of Lease and Title Analysts (NALTA) and American Association of Professional Landmen (AAPL). Sponsors of the event include Baker Tilly, Castex, Enverus, Horn Solutions, Robert Todd Graves, Steptoe & Johnson, The Resource Group, Weaver, Western Land Services and Whitley Penn.
Instead of charging a registration fee, Quorum is accepting donations to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is a rare genetic disease found in about 30,000 people in the U.S. It is a chronic illness that affects the lungs, pancreas, and other organs. The mission of the CF Foundation is to cure cystic fibrosis and to provide all people with CF the opportunity to lead long, fulfilling lives by funding research and drug development, partnering with the CF community, and advancing high-quality, specialized care.
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software offers an industry-leading portfolio of finance, operations, and accounting solutions that empower our customers to streamline operations that drive growth and profitability across the energy value chain. From supermajors to startups, from the wellhead to the city gate, energy businesses rely on Quorum. Designed for digital transformation, the myQuorum software platform delivers open standards, mobile-first design and cloud technologies to drive innovation. We’re helping visionary leaders transform their companies into modern energy workplaces. For more information, visit www.quorumsoftware.com.
Subscribe to OILMAN Today, our industry newsletter covering oil and gas business news, events, information and trends shaping the market, delivered to your inbox.