The East Texas Oil Museum on the Kilgore College campus will host the Ninth Annual East Texas Energy Symposium May 1, 2018. A complimentary tour of the museum will be given at 9 a.m. for symposium attendees. The symposium will be held at the Devall Student Center Ballroom located at the west end of the Devall Student Center (726 Nolen Ave., Kilgore, TX) on the Kilgore College campus from 10-11:30 a.m. with conference presentations by several notable speakers from the energy field. The symposium luncheon will begin at 11:45 a.m.
- United States Congressman Louie Gohmert
- William Ambrose – Bureau of Economic Geology
- State of Texas Advanced Oil and Gas Resource Recovery
- Phil Thompson – Mobius Risk Group
- Energy Risk Management Trends and Market Practice
Luncheon Keynote Speaker:
Texas State Representative Drew Darby
Chairman of the Energy Resource Committee
Contact Merlyn Holmes at (903) 983-8297 for more information.
Email registration to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (903) 983-8659.