Join Us on Tuesday, August 14 and Earn Valuable CEUs
The Independent Petroleum Association of America (IPAA) is holding an Oil & Gas Overview Course in Houston during Summer NAPE week. This one-day, information-packed class is open to the public and will focus on the upstream sector of the oil and natural gas industry. It is expected to draw attendees from around the world and will serve as a great learning and networking opportunity. The course is also being used by companies to on-board new employees, as it thoroughly covers:
- Industry structure
- Petroleum geology and exploration
- Mineral rights and leasing
- Drilling and completion techniques
- Development and production operations
This course qualifies for the following continuing professional development credits: CPE, CPD, and AAPL recertification (RL, RPL, CPL and CPL Specialist).
Price includes: course materials, a light breakfast, coffee, lunch and Wi-Fi.
1) Members of the IPAA Emerging Leaders in Energy program and teachers receive $50 off.
2) Companies that register 5 or more employees will receive a 10% discount.
Those registering using a discount must email/fax their form in using the remittance instructions on the registration form.
Subscribe to OILMAN Today, our industry newsletter covering oil and gas business news, events, information and trends shaping the market, delivered to your inbox.