Showcasing new emissions reduction technologies and innovations in design & construction Canadian Business Conferences gives you the opportunity to be part of the New Technology for In Situ Oil Sands Facilities Conference 30 to 31 May 2017, Calgary, Canada.
The program will bring together super-major, major and independent operators with government stakeholders to address important issues including carbon tax regulation and footprint reduction; while benchmarking results of pilot projects in efficient facilities design, water reuse for Steam Generation, Lime Softening, Evaporator and Electrostatic Filtration.
Some of the distinguished speakers in this year’s line-up include:
- Caillee Ellis, Director Industry Operations, In Situ – Alberta Energy Council
- Henk-Jan Van Klinken – Director of Projects – Osum Oil Sands
- Mark Smith, CEO, Surmont Energy
- Alex Burton Manager – Category Management & Strategic Sourcing Brion Energy
- Annie Sun, Senior Process Engineer, In Situ Development, Suncor Energy
- Chad Orbek – Chief Power Engineer, Osum Oil Sands
- Henry Kong, Facilities Engineering Lead, Surmont Asset, ConocoPhillips Canada
- Hakim Alaam, Project Engineer, Nexen Energy
Hear Suncor, Nexen, Osum, ConocoPhillips, Surmont and more discuss out-of-the-box strategies for practical implementation of new SAGD technologies:
- Make game changing improvements to optimize production and reduce cost, whether you are operating in maintenance mode, retrofitting existing facilities or focusing on greenfield projects
- Discover the commercial viability of using Solvents for Oil Recovery vs. Steam, Non-Thermal Recovery & Superheat Technology
- Examine the latest innovations in Lime Softening, Evaporators and Eletrostatic Filtration Technology to increase reliability and decrease cost
- Dig deep into innovations in Modularization, Pipeline Installation Techniques And Facilities Designs
- Evaluate the latest Partial Upgrading technologies for optimized production rates: Solvent Deasphalting, Olefins Treatment and Thermal Cracking case studies
For more Information visit – http://www.new-technology-oil-sands-facilities.com/
Subscribe to OILMAN Today, our industry newsletter covering oil and gas business news, events and information to watch, delivered to your inbox.