Kane Russell Coleman Logan PC’s Energy Practice Group will be will be hosting a complimentary breakfast seminar, Legal Developments at the Intersection of the Oil Patch and the New Administration, on July 19, 2018, from 8:00–10:30 a.m. at the Hess Club in Houston, Texas. You can register now by clicking here.
The full agenda is as follows:
- 7:30–8:15 a.m.: Registration
- 8:15: Opening Remarks (Thomas Ciarlone)
- 8:30: “A Changed Energy Employment World? The Evolution of the DOL, the NLRB, and the EEOC Since the November 2016 Election” (AJ Johnson)
- 9:00: “Trump’s Energy Initiatives: What Are They and Where Do They Stand?” (Demetri Economou)
- 9:30: “Visa Strategies in the Trump Era for Hiring Employees Away from Competitors in the Oil Patch” (James Prappas)
- 10:00: “Indemnity and Access Agreements in Environmental Investigations in the Oilfield and Beyond” (Bruce Flowers)
Please RSVP to Jennifer Bergman at 214.777.4292 or email@example.com—or click here to fill out a short registration form.