- 2005 INTERNATIONAL
- PAYSTAR 5900
- 485 Hp ISX Cummings 18 Speed Eaton Tridrive
- 2005 Dyna Winch Full Hydraulic Model WD3-340
- 174,813 KM & 14,194 hours
- Drum Capacity – 12,000’ 9/16” 14,500’ of 1/2“ swedged line
- New 9/16 Sandline – 9/9/16 Less than 100 hours on line
- Two new Winch Cables 9/9/16
- DOT in November 2016
- Fluid changed to synthetic in all boxes including rear ends, transmission, hydraulic tank in 2016
- No leaks on Unit
- Chemical tank to chemical line through lubricator
- New slobber tank off lubricator
- Tool Boxes with hand tools, fittings, and rubber goods included
- Climate controlled operator cab – Heat and Air Conditioning
- Onboard Generator
- Rig in excellent shape – Very clean
- Everything works
Call Gary 701-641-0006 for more information and more pictures are available.
Oil and gas operations are commonly found in remote locations far from company headquarters. Now, it's possible to monitor pump operations, collate and analyze seismic data, and track employees around the world from almost anywhere. Whether employees are in the office or in the field, the internet and related applications enable a greater multidirectional flow of information – and control – than ever before.
Subscribe to OILMAN Today, our industry newsletter covering oil and gas business news, events, information and trends shaping the market, delivered to your inbox.