In the latest installment of The Weekly Bakken Get Together, host Jason Spiess sits down with U.S. Senator John Hoeven to discuss:
- Energy development in the Bakken
- Comments on North Dakota Governor’s challenge to oil and gas
- Quality of life increases in the Bakken
- How energy is driving ND’s entrepreneurship
- UAS, Big Data and impacts
- Importance of Succession planning
Oil and gas operations are commonly found in remote locations far from company headquarters. Now, it's possible to monitor pump operations, collate and analyze seismic data, and track employees around the world from almost anywhere. Whether employees are in the office or in the field, the internet and related applications enable a greater multidirectional flow of information – and control – than ever before.
Subscribe to OILMAN Today, our industry newsletter covering oil and gas business news, events, information and trends shaping the market, delivered to your inbox.